Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2019

I have a Couple of other Blogs for Everyone to See

I have studied finance in business and home, I am an avid saver, I also find ways to make money online. I have two different blogs that I am working on to share my experiences. I have had these blogs for a number of years, I just stopped working on them for a while. The other Blog is where I share my mommy things and my income. It is a little of everything that will be on there. I know there is not a huge amount of income in most blogs, but I am doing it more to share my experiences. Any money made from them is a bonus, and most of it will go to my kids savings.


Check out the New Single Mommy Blog

For anyone really wanting to know who I am, there is a post on there that I hold dear. It is one of the most personal posts I have done. It was posted back in 2014 when I was having a very hard time. I even updated it to share more tragedy. Read the post if you would like to get to know Nona Weeks

Do not let ANYONE tell you it cannot be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment