Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Financial Ebooks





I have been writing small articles and financial tips for about 10 years now. I also went to school for business and received my degree in 2015. As a single mom I have found numerous ways of saving and making money in about every aspect of my life. I have decided to share my experiences in more detail through books. So far I only have 4 simple Ebooks about finances, but I do plan on having many more in the near future. If you would like to take a look, please do. These are just the beginning, and I am learning more about writing Ebooks with every one I publish. I have set the prices below $3 on the first few books until I can write the finance books in more elaboration.

Couponing for the Busy Mom

A Collection of Finance and Home Business "How to " Articles

420 to 700 Credit Score: A Personal Credit Score Journey

Single Moms Guide to Financially Preparing for Maternity Leave


No comments:

Post a Comment