Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Etsy Shop (Weeks Finds)

I have been holding onto a lot of my Granny's old coins since she died in 2004, now I have decided to get rid of a lot of them. Since I decided on that I opened up an Etsy shop.Weeks Finds is the new shop. It is up and running, but I am still working on the inventory. In addition to old coins, I will be listing other antiques items that I find from home or at sales.

Next we will be opening a craft shop. It will be supplies and things that we make for crafts. We will start on Etsy, then move to making them for sales and possibly starting our own website/shop. Who knows where this will go, but the entire family is getting excited about making things to sell.

So keep your eyes out for the shops on Etsy. One will be the Weeks Finds, and the other we are working on a name, but we thing Mawmaw's Crafts will be the name we will go with.


No comments:

Post a Comment