Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Making Money from your Receipts (2021 Update)

 Back in March of 2021 I made a post on my Blog Free Money with your Daily Receipts. In this post I shared a few sites that I had signed up for to earn some extra money with my receipts. I wanted to share an update with everyone so that you can see for yourself if it is worth doing. So, did I make extra money by simply submitting receipts? Yes I did, and it has helped quite a bit with Christmas this year. I want to share my experiences from each site and my earnings for the last nine (9) months. 


COINOUT

Coinout has been one of my least earning sites, but not because of the points they offer. It is because of my connection. I do all of my receipts at night from home, and do not have a great internet connection. For some reason this is the only receipt app that does not work from my home. Even though that is the case I have still earned money with the app. In all I have made $21.50 since March of 2021. If I had taken the time to submit receipts I believe it would have been more than $100. I keep hoping something is fixed for me to be able to submit receipts when I am home, but have not had luck with that so far.

RECEIPT PAL

I have made quite a bit this year with Receipt pal  by simply taking pictures of receipts. I cashed out $25 in March, and I am about 100 points away from cashing out another $50 for 2021. That is a total of $75 for the year.

FETCH REWARDS

Fetch Rewards has been my favorite app to use and my top earner. It is a more advanced programs and is fun to use. You can connect different emails and other accounts to help you earn even more money. In all I have made $100 and counting through Fetch Rewards since the beginning of 2021. They also have a great referral program so please use referral code BVNFT if you choose to use the app.

MY POINTS

My Points is an okay app if you remember to use the app when you are shopping, other than that they have changed a lot of their earning options, including taking away paid emails. In all I have only made $10 for the year, but I really do not use the app as much any more.

INBOXDOLLARS

Inboxdollars has been my top earning site since 2009. In the last year or so they have increased their earning options including paying to submit receipts. This year I have made a little more than $100 with Inboxdollars. I know I could have made a lot more if I had time to be more involved on the site. I have complete faith in the earning potential for Inbox and they always pay.

RECEIPT HOG

Receipt hog is a fun app to use. You have chances to win on monthly spins and other fun little surprises. I have not made a huge amount with the app, but it is one of the easiest apps that I use to submit receipts. I have made about $50 with receipt hog since March of 2021. If you do sign up for this app please use referral code brel9965.

Since March of 2011 I have made more than $350 just with these sites. I know it does not sound like a lot, but it only takes seconds to submit receipts. So I make on average, an extra $30+ a month by spending maybe an hour or two on submitting receipts. Coming from a single mom, $350 makes a huge dent in buying Christmas presents for my kids. My goal for submitting receipts in 2022 is to make more than $600 for Christmas gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment