Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Free Samples and Money Saving Coupons

I have been looking for some free samples online, and found a couple. I wanted to share these so hopefully they can help someone else as well. I know these products are small sample sizes, but they can help when they are needed.

Sample Sites:

Head and Shoulders- When you sign up for the site you will get free samples for head and shoulders as well as a few coupons and samples of other products from Proctor and Gamble.

Colgate-This link will take you to the page to get great money saving offers from Colgate as well as other products.

Garnier-Coupons for Garnier products

Playtex Sport- Receive a free sample of Playtex Sport

This is just a few samples I found tonight. When I find more I will share them with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment