Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stressed about finances


I have been so stressed about my home finances the last few weeks. Our income tax check has helped, but I am trying to figure out how to pay the bills the next couple of months. I have been looking for a job, but have had not luck. My online income is doing better, but it will not cover everything that we need. It can be stressful at times.

My husband, Gabriel, has been working so hard to pay for everything. This stress is beginning to put a strain on our relationship. I am not used to being the person that needs someone to take care of me. I am used to paying my way for every thing. I have to pray that everything will be OK, and I feel it will be.

I will not let myself get depressed over our financial problems. There is too many things to be thankful for. The only thing I can do it continue to try and make our situation better. I am going to continue to look for employment, and keep working hard on my home income.

I am sharing this because I want to add a personal touch to this blog. I want you to understand that I have financial problems just like many other people in this country. I will not sugar coat my situation for this blog. This blog will show the good and bad about my financial situation. I want to help myself, as well as all of the lower income families that are out there trying to reach there financial goals by sharing helpful information.

If any of you are interested in earning a little money from home I have another blog that I share that my story on.

My At Home Income Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment