Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Free Money With Your Daily Receipts

    Well when I say FREE money, I do not mean that everyone is going to hand you free money or that there is a way for you to get money without some kind of effort in your everyday life. I mean there are simple ways for you to get free money everyday, in some places you would not think to look, generally. Such as your everyday receipts will give you free money by simply taking a few pictures. Taking 5 minute surveys can be simple, and reading emails is something that you do everyday. All of these can can give you free money, with minimal effort. It is something that I do regularly and make a few dollars a week. These are some of the apps and sites that I use. I do put referral links in, because I can earn more money if people join under me. As of right now the earnings that I share are without any referrals. If you do join using my referral information just let me know. If you have a site to try I will do the same for you.

    Receipts are one of the easiest ways I have learned in 2021 to earn money, I am actually putting it all towards Christmas for the kids. Being a single mom to two kids means every dollar counts, free money is great, and if my calculations are correct I should have close to $1000 for Christmas from just my receipts. I have shared some of these sites on other posts, but it does not hurt to share again. 


        

Coinout             

     Coinout is free money for your daily receipts. It is actually a very easy app to use and you can get credit for your paper receipts or digital ones. You sign up with your phone number and they pay out with gift cards, or Paypal if you reach $20 or more. The only downfall I have for this app is that some times it takes several times to get a receipt to go through. It comes up with a time out error. The upside is over the last month I have made about $5.       


         

ReceiptPal        

    Receiptpal is another way to receive free money for receipts. Recieptpal does not have a referral program, but it is one of my favorite receipt apps. I started using it mid last year and earned enough to get over $50 for Christmas for the kids. I am an avid Amazon shopper, so I got a digital gift card.  You simply connect your email and Amazon accounts to get credit for your digital receipts, and take pictures of your daily receipts. 

    To give you an example of how much free money I get from receipts on Receipt pal I cased out my points for over $50 in December. Now it is mid March and I have earned enough or a $25 gift card. I know for some that seems like a small amount, but the work I put in per receipt is less that 30 seconds. Not much time to invest to get free money.


 

Receipt Hog

     Receipt Hog is one of my new favorite ways to get free money. If you do download the app please use referral code brel9965. With Receipt Hog you can connect several accounts such as Instacart, Amazon, Kroger, and your email. Using all of these you will get free money for each receipt you submit. It is easy to snap a picture and submit all of your paper receipts as well. Receipt hog also gives you spins on their wheel to get free gifts. I have not won much, but I have gotten a few points to use towards my cash out. In about a month I have earned close to $20.


 

Fetch Rewards

    Fetch Rewards has given me quite a bit of free money since December. I started using the app a couple of weeks before Christmas and was able to put $5 towards my kids Christmas. Since then I have earned enough to cash out for over $25. Please use referral code BVNFT if you join in the fun on Fetch Rewards. 

    With Fetch Rewards you can connect your email and your Amazon so that you can get credit for every purchase. What I love about the app is that you can earn more points if you purchase certain items, and they have fun contests occasionally. I purchase a lot of Rockstar, or did until they changed the flavor but that is for another time, with one receipt I made over 500 bonus points.  


 

 My Points

     My Points has been around for a long time. I have used it for about eight or so years. I earn points on the site for reading emails, taking short surveys, doing other small tasks, and yes even submitting receipts now. The receipt thing is new to the site, and I have not perfected it. Even without the receipts I have earned a lot of free money from the site. I usually use it towards gift cards during Christmas, or when I have been in some really hard times.

 



Inboxdollars 

    Inboxdollars is another site that I have been involved with for years, since 2009 to be exact. They were a new site when I signed up and they have been paying every since. I have made a lot of free money, Probably over a thousand dollars. I know that is not a lot, but I have not been very involved in the site. I stick to the simple things like reading emails, doing a survey here and there, and now submitting receipts. 

    

    Will these sites help you get rich? No! Will they give you free money to go towards things you purchase? YES! Each of these sites have paid me, except for Coinout. I stand by most of these sites because they have helped me through times when I could barely afford to buy food. These sites have been tried and you can earn money. There is nothing like getting free money for doing simple everyday things. Even if you purchase a .99 soda, submit the receipts, and you can get close to getting that soda for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment